- Born in Italy
- BSc in Biology, University of Padova, Italy
- MSc in Marine Biology University of Padova, Italy
- Leonardo da Vinci programme, FHNW, Switzerland
The main objective of the project is to identify direct targets of key Sox family members, Sox32 and Sox17, during endoderm formation in zebrafish. ChIP-seq will identify sites of transcriptions factors binding and histone modifications and RNA-seq will profile gene expression levels. Integration of the different data will help understand the relationship of DNA elements and their protein regulators and how they work in conjunction during different stages of zebrafish development.
- March - June 2016 at Université de Liège Belgium
- May 2017 at Karolinska Institute Sweden
gene regulation, epigenetics, Sox proteins, zebrafish, development