- Nationality : Indian
- Bachelor of Engineering (2009), Biotechnology, Panjab University Chandigarh, India.
- Master of Science (2014), Bioinformatics, University of Tampere, Finland.
- Doctorand (Started 2015), University of Heidelberg, Germany.
Rapid identification of ENU mutation by high-throughput sequencing. The aim of the project is to focus on development of a software pipeline for data analysis, and validating it by sequencing of previously uncharacterized myogenesis mutants which mimic myopathies and neuropathies of humans.
- GIGA, University of Liege, Belgium, Bernard Peers Lab. (20.04.2016 - 05.05.2017)
- Max Planck institute, Muenster, in the lab Juan M. Vaquerizas (planned March 2018)
- MicroDiscovery GmbH, Berlin (planned June 2018)
Forward genetics, developmental genetics, genomics, bioinformatics, mutation mapping.